You Will Need:
- A chocolate box
- A wax pack (I used Café Au Lait and Pink Velvet as shown below)
- A Scentsy pot or candle warmer (or your preferred method of melting wax if it differs from the already mentioned methods)
What To Do:
1. Eat the chocolate. EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE!!!
2. Take two cubes of your chosen scented wax and melt them until liquidified.
3. *OPTIONAL* You may want to spray the inside of your chocolate box with cooking spray to ensure the cubes come out more easily after gifting.
4. Carefully pour the melted wax into the mold and let cool. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
5. I highly recommend including a note in the box which states that the contents are INEDIBLE wax to prevent consumption by a loved (or at least liked) one.
6. Give to a friend, family member, or coworker!
These boxes can be used for spicing up a workspace, air-freshening a car, etc.! Or remove the cubes and, loosely wrapped so they don't rub off, place in a drawer, cabinet, or shoes to liven the air and give off a pleasant scent.
Happy Valentine's Day!